Tuesday, August 19, 2008

No Tears Here!


Well I made it through the first day of Kindergarten and first day of riding the bus and I had no tears! I thought that I would cry but I think that because I cried over Pre-K last year there was no need for it this year. Plus its only half day so it kinda feels like its just Pre-K again. Needless to say Little D had no problem going and was so excited to ride the Bus. First thing he said when he got off was "That was Awesome!". He made friends immediately and even had one girl from church there that he knew.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Shawnel! Megan told me about your blog, so I had to check it out. Totally cute name! In case you're interested, our blog is tomandwendymontgomery.blogspot.com. Have a great day!
Wendy

Heather said...

It is me Heather Jones. Hopefully you remember. Loved your blog. Mine is jonespreciousmoments.blogspot.com

Emma is going to go to school next year and Sara is 2. Crazy how time flies.