Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Crazy? I think so!


So while I was in Montana I told my friend that I would Paint her a picture. (Don't know what I was thinking! I hope she likes it!) So on the first day of painting it was going great and I was really excited about it. Then we started the poppies.... Some came easily but some were problem poppies! At one minute I think that it was going to work out and then next time we would paint I would say "I can't give her this!" I would go back and forth each time we worked on it. By "we" I mean my mom and I. I would have given up the second day if she hadn't been there telling me that it would turn out and that it could be fixed. That's what years of practice will get you I guess. Above is the (insert French accent here) piece de resistance! Fingers crossed that it's what she wanted!

1 comment:

Samurai Mom said...

that is awesome - you have mom's genes!