Saturday, July 12, 2008

Chocolate fiasco!



So after my Shower Success! Big J decided that we should have some friends over to eat from our chocolate fountain. so we were reheating the chocolate. I was stirring the chocolate and Little A was on the table dipping her finger in the chocolate and Big J was apparently turning the fountain on cause the next thing I know the tiers are lifting and BAM! Chocolate all over all of us and my dining room chair cushions! After standing there in chocolate covered shock. We decided that the wiggly one needed cleaning first so Big J took Little A to the bath tub. I followed and gave her a bath and then took a shower as well. All the while Big J was trying to clean the carpet and the chairs. Alas our carpet was saved(Wish it wasn't. I've been wanting wood floors forever... I mean, who puts carpet in a dining room anyway!). But not out dining room chairs. (I didn't much like the fabric anyway) An now that is one of my projects recovering the chairs.

No comments: