Thursday, June 26, 2008

29! NO WAY!


Our anniversary is today! Yea! 6 years! Anyway, last night I was lying awake in bed and my brain wouldn't shut off. I kept thinking of all these different things, among them was the thought that our wedding anniversary was tomorrow and my thought process went like this.... 'tomorrow is our wedding anniversary. Hmm... how old is little d? 5, so we've been married 6 years! Wow 6 more til 10 ....no...wait..... 4 more. Wow ten years. In 4 years little d will be 9. Little a will be 7. Little c will be 4. I will be 29... WAIT 29! I can't be 29! How old am I? 25? no 26? no 25.' Then I start silently freaking out cause I will apparently be 29 in 4 years. I don't even feel 25. Then today as we were going to dinner I was thinking that I don't feel any particular age. I just feel like me. And that no age comes to mind when I think of me. But I guess that's probably how everyone feels....... Right?

No comments: