Saturday, September 27, 2008

Thank You Mr. Clean!


Here is my new table! Why did I need a new table? Well I didn't but it was such a good deal I couldn't pass it up. And I always wanted a round table to go in the kitchen area. And its one of those tall ones too. Which I've always liked, you know the ones that come to your waist.

So I was at sears looking at glasses for Audrey when I saw this table. I didn't see a price so I asked the lady. She said that it was on clearance cause it was a floor model and that she would look it up. Well about 10 - 15 mins went by and she still couldn't find the book. So the supervisor lady and her talked about it. She came back and said that I could have the table and 4 chairs for
$200! I was like NO WAY! So I told her that I would call my husband and check. While I was calling I overheard the sales lady say that she had found the book but that she had already told me $200.

When I got a hold of Big J I asked him how he was doing and he said that he Was happy cause he didn't end up having to do go on this job that was supposed to be really bad. (I thought great he is in a good mood!) I asked him if I could have $200 dollars and after telling him the story he said OK. I was so excited. Before I called him I figured that he was gonna say no and that I would have to walk away from this great deal. You should never walk away from a deal that good. At the time I knew that I was getting a good deal but I didn't know how good until I looked on the Internet and the chairs alone at regular price are $100 each! And yes it was a floor model and it looked dirty from people sitting on it but it was nothing that a little magic eraser couldn't fix. After getting it home and useing the magic eraser it looks as good as new! Thanks Mr. Clean!

No comments: